Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Busy Day!

It's about 05:50 and I've just gotten home to The Villa after first walking my friend, Elaine's, dog back in Tolworth. After that I rode over to Thames Ditton and let Saga out to run around in the yard for a while.

I'm waiting for the coffee to brew am writing this while waiting for it.

We're under some big, pendulous, looming deadlines and I have been working pretty long hours. I am looking forward to the weekend already! Oh, well… perhaps things will go just perfectly today at the office and the day will fly by!

Ah! I hear Saga entering through the kitchen… I had best go check on the coffee, eat breakfast, and get into the office.

I hope that wherever you are today, you have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 09 January 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: