Wednesday, January 24, 2007

More Pictures of the Snow

In a rare second posting for the day, I wanted to jot a few thoughts and give you a link to all the photos I had taken this morning.

The snowfall was about two centimeters (about 2/3 of an inch) according to the official reckoning of the weather bureau. I would say that was about right. The deepest snow I saw was about an inch but there was more like a half-inch layer over the back garden at the villa.

The pictures at the link above (click the title of this article) are the pictures I took out the window of my office at around 06:30 of Summer Road at Thames Ditton. The snow was still falling at that time.

The pictures taken later (at lunch time, once I had charged some camera batteries) in the back garden at The Villa an be seen on my Shutterfly photo sharing site. At the following URL:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Acs2rlo4cN20E

I hope that wherever you are today, your day is beautiful.

Don Bergquist - 24 January 2004 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: