Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Yule Blog: Feast of the Most Holy Name of Jesus

So far so good!

Funny how easy it is to keep ones resolutions when one has no choice in the matter. But can it really be called holding to ones resolve when one's actions are impressed upon them? I have put on my ten-miles per day for the New Year!

Of course, most of that has been just getting to and from Elaine's to care for her place and her dog. Oh well. I have been making it into the office at nearly the time I usually would. I've been showing-up at 06:30 instead of 06:00 but still that is not bad.

This morning, I was able to spend a little extra time with Saga as I had live batteries in my mobile and so had an alarm clock. I am now sitting in the lounge at The Villa and am getting this posted before taking off for the office. They are calling for rain this afternoon.

Oh well, it is winter in England, what can I expect. I hope that wherever you are today, nothing can dampen your spirits.

Don Bergquist - 03 January 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: