Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yule Blog: Feast of St. Basil the Great

Tuesday and it is back to work.

My liver is going to thank me that the party season is over. This will, by needs be short. I have been watching the house and dog of a friend of mine for a few days this weekend and for the first couple weeks of the New Year; I'll be heading over here each evening after feeding and playing a bit with Saga and then doing the same for Daisy.

Each morning, I'll be getting-up early, taking care of Daisy, heading back to The Villa in Thames Ditton, showering and getting ready for work and then heading into the office. I hope to be able to do all this and get into the office around the time I would normally have been in anyway.

Tolworth is just one village over. (From Thames Ditton, I just have to cross Long Ditton and I am in Tolworth.) So really, it just forces me to ride an extra four miles each morning and evening. Which, since it is one of my resolutions anyway to ride my bike more, is not a bad thing.

But as I failed to wake-up because my mobile is dead this morning (the battery ran dead last night some time) and it also serves as my alarm clock, I'd best wrap this up and get back to the office.

I hope wherever you are today, you are starting the New Year off on the right foot!

Don Bergquist - 02 January 2007 - Tolworth, Surrey, UK

No comments: