Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cheeky!

Saga can be so cheeky some times! You can see her dame's influence on her personality.

This morning I was late getting to the office because Saga decided it was better to play outside in the back garden than to come in when Daddy called. I have no idea what so enthralled her out there, but I called from the door to the Dining Room (where she has been given the vestibule to call her own) and she never showed at the top of the stairs. I then made my way up to the lounge and looked out and there she was. She was in the back corner of the garden staring at something in the hedges.

What it was, I have no clue. She kept staring at and ignoring me as I called. So, out I went to round her up and get her inside. It was here that she decided that it was a good idea to play tag with me. She dodged and refused to be rounded-up and brought inside. She even refused to fall for the rattling of the snack bag. I finally got her in when it started to rain a bit heavier. Grrr! It reminded me of the first time I was asked to put Inka (Saga's dame) out while my roommate, Kelly, was at work. Inka went out and then refused to come back in!

Dogs! Gotta love 'em!

I hope wherever you are today you have had an entertaining morning!

Don Bergquist - 16 January 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: