Thursday, November 16, 2006

Short Entry Today

Not a lot of time to write this morning!

The boiler needed to be restarted again this morning. I am just about resigned to the fact that I will have to make my first trip every morning to go down to the basement and start the boiler before taking a shower.

Anyway, after starting the boiler and getting ready for work the television sucked me in. There was really no news that was all that riveting, but by the time I realized the passage of time, a half-hour had passed and I was out of time to write. I have to dash off to the office in a few... oh well, it's raining out anyway and I really don't feel like taking a long ride this morning on the way in.

I hope wherever you are this morning you are able to do whatever the mood moves you to do.

Don Bergquist - 16 November 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: