Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Paperwork Hell

Today I have been in paperwork hell!

I have been working on catching-up on the email that I have fallen behind on while being on holiday, and working on getting Saga's paperwork all put together. I cannot believe how much there is to do before I can get Saga to the UK!

What massive hurdles to jump. I am so glad that I have help. Even so, this is a gargantuan task. To continue my mythology references of the other day, I'm beginning to think that cleaning the Augean Stables would have been less of a task than this.

Oh, and to top it all off, my week here has become one day shorter! I have been summonsed to serve Jury Duty on Friday.

Arrgh! Oh, and have I mentioned the snow? It started spitting snow yesterday at around noon. By sundown it was really coming down. At eight, when I went to take out the garbage, there was about five inches of snow on my deck.

This morning, I looked out and decided that I would never be able to get out. Good thing I got most of my errands run yesterday. I'll be glad when this melts off tomorrow.

Wherever you are, I hope that the stumbling blocks in your way are small enough to be easily navigated!

Don Bergquist - 29 November 2006 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: