Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Foggy Morning

My ride this morning was a but wet. Not rain, FOG; cut it with a knife fog! Thick as pea soup fog. Can't see the... oh you get the idea! "So, what?" You may ask... the probability is pretty good that you're going to get fog in the fall in London...

Well, there's nothing else really happening. It is six AM. I'm listening to NPR via the internet to see what is going on in the US but since there seems to be nothing of note going on, NPR is covering the elections.

Oh, that's right! Yesterday was an election. If the coverage I am hearing is at all accurate, things are looking pretty foggy in the states as well. The phrase "too close to call" has been bandied about quite a bit.

I can't be sitting here all morning. I have to eventually get to work. So I guess I will leave it to the overnight commentators.

Wherever you are, I hope that you have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 08 November 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: