Monday, December 27, 2004

Housekeeping

For the first morning since my return from the United Kingdom, I have had no problem sleeping to a normal hour! Last night's party was a great opportunity for me to mingle with a number of friends that I do not get to see often enough.

As is my usual party mode, I put out way more food and alcohol than I needed to. I am left with platters of meat and cheese - no problem there, I'll just have to make omelets and sandwiches out of the remains; there are bags of Chips and crackers left - again, no problem… my brother, nephew and dad are driving back to Minnesota soon so I can pack them car snacks and I can pack a bag of snacks for my sister and her party who are going to fly back to Miami today. The alcohol and unopened pop will keep, the dips are really the only thing that will probably go bad before they are consumed.

Oh, well.

There is something of a mess left, but that will wait 'til another day to be cleaned-up. This afternoon my family and I are going to take the cog railroad to the top of Pike's Peak. I have never driven to the top, but I have taken this train a number of times. It is a great trip and I highly recommend it to anyone who comes to this area of the country and wants something fun to do.

Have a great day!

Don Bergquist – Lakewood, Colorado – 27, December, 2004

No comments: