Thursday, December 02, 2004

Ailments

writer's block n. A usually temporary psychological inability to begin or continue work on a piece of writing.

Well, it could also be temporal frustration - too few hours in the day to do the things that must be done. I am nearly two-thirds the way through my trip and I see the airplane pulling up to the ramp and know I will never do all the things I need to (professionally) or want to (socially) while here. Sorry that there is no more deep and fascinating insight today than the fact that I still have lots that I need and want to do here. To quote Arthur Dent from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Better entry tomorrow. I promise!

Have a great day!

Don Bergquist – Thames Ditton, United Kingdom – 02 December, 2004

No comments: