Friday, December 10, 2004

Curry Favor

Last night a group of us from the office went out to an Indian restaurant for curry. It is the first time I have been to an Indian restaurant and the first time for Curry. It was a good night! We had a vast array of curries on the table, tried a number of different appetizers and drank Indian beer.

What can I say? I’ll be back!

Tim and Mark discuss the variety of Curry on the table.

I know this is a short entry. Suffice it to say there were a number of pubs between the curry house and our hotel and we decided to try a new variety of bitter at each! There are deadlines to be met and new curries to try at lunchtime so I guess I’ll sigh off and get back to work.

Have a great day!

Don Bergquist – Thames Ditton, United Kingdom – 10, December, 2004

No comments: