Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The Holidays

The festive spirit has taken me. It is either the fact that I have done literally no Christmas shopping this year (which can always make one festive) or the fact that the holidays are fast approaching.

It could also be that the whole place here is decked out in the holiday style. There are Christmas hangings in the pubs and in the businesses. Even the streets are decked out.

The only thing is that it isn’t snowing. I may have grown-up in Florida but having lived for so long in a snowy locale, I have gotten used to seeing snow around the holidays. Bummer! Well, I’ll be home in just twelve days so I can get the Christmas spirit just in time for the actual holiday.

Busy day today so I do not have time for the usual and prolonged rant so this is it.

Have a great day!

Don Bergquist - Thames Ditton, United Kingdom – 07, December, 2004

No comments: