Monday, August 22, 2011

What a lovely weekend!


I have no idea what these flowers are, I saw them on my hike, growing wild along the path. I got out to hike both days, I got out early enough to enjoy the park before it got crowded. And before it got too hot!

Then I spent a lovely afternoon taking a dip in the pool and hanging-out with the dog. What a relaxing weekend! It was well worth it taking Friday off to recharge the batteries. I'm ready to hit the ground running today – I have no idea what is in store for me; what calls may have come in Thursday and Friday, but I am rested and ready to take it!

I suppose I should schedule this and get to the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you’re rested, ready, and rarin' to go!

Don Bergquist – August 22, 2011 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: