Sunday, August 14, 2011

Travelogue: Australia – Arrival

The flight was restive, but uneventful. It passed slowly, but it passed.

Getting in to Heathrow ahead of schedule, I made my way (quick as a bunny) to the passport control agent, and then with bags in-hand out to meet my car.

The trip over was uneventful, I was able to get a room, and was able to get unpacked and all settled before going and taking a nice long walk around the neighborhood.

It is just after seven now and according to my calculation (taking into account the time change and the transit of ten time zones – I have now been up more than 48 hours… no wonder I am about to fall over. But I have a duty to my dear readers to get these posts caught-up on, so it is off to the pub where I will order a pint and think of you all as I get these updates posted.

Wherever you are this afternoon, I hope you have had a lovely, or at least a productive weekend!

Don Bergquist – 14 August 2011 – Maida Vale, London, United Kingdom

No comments: