Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Travelogue: Australia – That's How You Do It!


I really was jetlagged yesterday! Somehow I misread my clock at the office and left an hour earlier than I thought I was. Granted, it was still a full day's work, but somehow, I looked at my watch and thought "Oh, good! It's five-thirty, time to leave." Only to discover that it was five as I was leaving the train station at Kilburn Park. Oops!


But no harm, no foul! I had been in the office early, and I had done some work before that in the hotel. I treated myself to a beer and a curry and a nice time out before returning to my room, taking a sleeping pill and hitting the bed hard!

According to my calculations, I have just slept for nearly eight full hours! That's not bad for someone who averages about five-hours of sleep per night. And I feel rested and ready for the day. The best part is that it is almost six and my alarm is yet to sound for the first time. I have time to make myself a second cup!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are rested, and able to enjoy a nice, leisurely morning!

Don Bergquist – 16 August 2011 – Maida Vale, Greater London, UK

No comments: