Thursday, August 18, 2011

Travelogue: Australia – Lunchtime


Goodbye Chicago ~ Hello Lakewood
==============================

How can it still be breakfast time? I've already crossed an ocean and half a continent (well, a third…) and still it is not really time for lunch yet. I do not care, since someone will serve me a salad, I am eating lunch!

The flight was not bad. It arrived ahead of schedule and I was third in line at customs. I was able to call the folks and let them know that I was here, and now I am sitting at a table across from the gate, munching a salad and writing a blog entry. I have just over 90-minutes for the flight. I'm tired and bored, but I am getting closer to home!

Wherever you are today, I hope that good things are coming your way!

Don Bergquist – August 18, 2011 – O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois, USA

No comments: