Saturday, August 20, 2011

And The Answer Is…


Plateau! Technically, a plateau is when your weight loss stalls to a loss-or-gain of less than a half-pound a week for more than three weeks running.


I am completely amazed by this! Sure, I gained weight in the past month. 1.6 pounds! I cannot believe it! I thought I was being a lot worse than that! I guess I was better than I though.

Saga did miss me! She was bouncing off the walls yesterday when I got her and she didn't let me out of her sight all evening. I could not even get up to get a drink from the kitchen without her checking out where I was headed.

She's gonna have to allow me to go for a walk today, though… I feel a nice, long hike coming on!

Wherever you are today, I hope you've had a pleasant surprise!

Don Bergquist – August 20, 2011 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: