Monday, June 02, 2008

A Tale Of Woe

This darn cough that I have had for about a week now, brought-on by my allergies just will not let go!

I've been on a prescription cough syrup, and my normal allergy medications, and I have had the steroid shot that I get almost every year when the allergy medications don't quite cut it. I've added a couple OTC medications (at my doctor's suggestion) to augment the prescriptions. Nothing seems to help! It is a horrible allergy season!

The coughing keeps me up at night, I am running on only a couple hours sleep from last evening. But I have lots to do at the office today so I have to get going. I cannot wait until allergy season comes to an end!

Wherver you are today, I hope that you're having a good day!

Don Bergquist – June 02, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: