Saturday, June 07, 2008

Party Prep

Well, it is game night again. But, having just recently returned from Minnesota, I have decided to invit my friends over to a bratwurst barbecue before gaming tonight. It should be fun. I have losts of those great Miltona Custom Meats bratwurst and hotdogs!

It is just after seven and I have already had breakfast, gone shopping, and cleaned the barbecue. Now it is time to pre-boil the brats and to take a bike ride. Later, when the beer store opens, I'll need to head down and get so me beer, but right now, I want to enjoy this lovely morning on my bicycle. I think I will put the sprinklers on before I go so I can cross one more thing off the list for today!

Wherever you are today, I hope you'll have a lovely day!

Don Bergquist - June 07, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: