Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back In Her Good Graces

Perhaps it was that the light wasn't quite perfect, perhaps it was that whatever I did to put me in the proverbial doghouse has been forgiven, perhaps I will never know! But last night when I came home, Saga was all cuddles and kisses.

I was met at the door by an almost overly eager Saga who, as soon as I sat down to watch the news, jumped in my lap to be stroked. She stayed within my view (or kept me in her view) the entire evening... it was nice to be back in her good graces. This morning she greeted me by waking me up - jumping-up and wanting to play - early.

Actually, we may have been awakened at the same time... About three thirty I was awakened by the sound of fireworks. At least I assume that someone had set off fireworks. It sounded like three firecrackers being set-off in rapid succession.

It was a couple minutes after that that Saga came into the bedroom to play. being up early, we had a nice long walk. But now, it is time for me to get this posted and get off to the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope you'll have a great day!

Don Bergquist - June 12, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: