Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Cold Front

We had the first arm of a cold front blow through last night. The rain helped to knock a bit of the crap that I am reacting to out of the air, what a relief!

Not really much to tell today, I will be getting into the office and trying to make-up for lost time. Even though I tried to work at home yesterday, I wasn't as efficient as I'd liked to have been. Much of the day I spent sneezing and coughing and generally feeling awful.

Last night, I slept well, however. It was the first time in a week that I did. Perhaps the allergy shot I got last week has finally kicked in. The temperature is supposed to be about ten degrees cooler today than yesterday and the good news is that the second arm of this front is coming through tomorrow night.

The high for tomorrow is predicted to have to struggle to hit sixty! Yeah! And there will be more rain so the air will be washed once again! Bring it!

The bad weather tomorrow will make it uncomfortable to ride, but, I rode my bike in the rain in London, I am sure that I can ride it here in the rain! Besides, I need to get back on the bike. I was feeling so lousy yesterday that I didn't ride after work. I wanted to, but I could not drag myself off the couch.

There is always today!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're feeling well and you have a lovely day to do what you want to.

Don Bergquist – June 04, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: