Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Not Much To Report

Everyone I talk to says that they are having problems with their allergies this year; even those who have no allergies. The cottonwood trees in the park are certainly prolific this year. The lake is white with their fluff; the path is a whirl of the stuff. My ride yesterday was a sticky mess. By the time I got home I had plant stuff stuck to me all over. I must have looked like swamp thing.

This morning I feel like death warmed over. I am going to zip into the office and grab my laptop before people start getting in so nobody has to see me like this and then work from home. Misery may love company, but nobody loves the company of someone who is as miserable as I feel today.

Wherever you are, I hope that you’re feeling well.

Don Bergquist – June 03, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: