Monday, June 09, 2008

Monday Morning Again!

There's no need to shout about it, there little fellow! Monday's happen!

This little fellow was one of the prairie dogs I shot (Calm down! I mean with my cameras!) this weekend along the Bear Creek Trail. (I'll post the rest of the pictures soon... My photo sharing website is down this morning.)

There is a huge prairie dog colony in the park just west of Wadsworth Boulevard. (I can't take Saga there on walks any more because she just goes crazy!) I spent some time there yesterday with my cameras. This little guy is raising the alarm... apparently, even with my 300mm lens, from fifty feet away, I cause a panic in the warrens!

This morning is dawning lovely and cool. there was another bit of rain last night. The grass was really wet so it was either that or a very heavy dew. Saga decided to sleep-in this morning and I had to coax her out for a walk this morning. No surprise there! I had my monthly game night on Saturday, she had a busy afternoon/evening trying to surreptitiously beg from the guests. The one time I caught her actively begging, I sent her upstairs to chill... later in the evening, I caught her staring longingly at everyone who had a plate. i guess I can't blame her for trying.

So, it is no wonder she is tired. She was tired yesterday too... I guess begging is hard work when you are her age! But, if you look at it in the right way, Begging is her thing. It is what she does; her job! My job is writing test scripts at the moment... something I should get my butt in gear and get to. So I guess I should post this and drive into the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you will have a great day!

Don Bergquist - June 09, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: