Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunny Sunday

After a walk with Saga in her park and a cup of coffee on the Patio with the phone, I took a bike ride down to the Local Home Depot to get a few things. It is a lovely day here in Lakewood! The sun is shining, the temperature is just perfect! What a lovely day out!

It is a shame I have things to accomplish in the house today. I am thinking of blowing off my housework and going down to the swimming pool. It would be a shame to waste this lovely day indoors!

Yes, I think that is what I will do... the housework can wait until this evening. (If I'm not too sunburned to move!) I guess I now can understand why mom used to get so annoyed at us kids for not going outside and getting into the sunshine when we had the chance!

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a great day and good weather for whatever you what to do!

Don Bergquist - June 15, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: