Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What A Difference

…and this morning it is lovely!

I love it here in Denver! The weather one day can be completely crappy and then the next day it is lovely. Of course, there is still a bit of snow on the grass in the park. Saga hates the cold and snow.

My friend, who watched Saga whilst I was in South Africa, noted her odd habit of sometimes wanting a long walk and others that she barely wanted to go out. This is magnified by the presence of the snow. This morning, she ran back to the house as soon as she had done her morning thing.

But the drive into the office was nice enough and it was warm enough that I really didn't even need the light jacket I had brought with me when I went out for lunch. What a difference a day makes!

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day is pleasant!

Don Bergquist – November 29, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: