Sunday, November 25, 2007

Relax!

I cannot believe how stressed I am getting over this! Yesterday, after returning from the bank, I unpacked and repacked all my cases, trying to get them even, if not under the legal limit for carrying. I know that tomorrow is going to be a bear! I've got four cases and Saga in her kennel with my carryon and my briefcase to get to Denver.

There is no reason to stress about it! I've had training on reducing stress! I'm going to "live in a day-tight compartment" as Dale Carnegie puts it. I'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow. I think I will catch the train and head into town this afternoon and do one last day of bumming around London.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're having a relaxing weekend.

Don Bergquist – 25 November 2007 – Hampton Court, Surrey, UK

No comments: