Saturday, November 24, 2007

Late Night/Early Morning

It's about noon and I am sitting at a table in the King's Arms with my PC waiting for the time to come for me to check-into my flight. Last night was a blast! I had a chance to spend one last night in the pub with friends and had a few rounds with the great people that I will miss when I head home on Monday.

One, a little girl that I have known over here since my early visits to the pub, gave me a stuffed leopard since it was the only one of the big five that I hadn't seen in South Africa. That was so sweet of her! I was really touched.

I closed the pub down with my friends it was nearly two before I got back upstairs this morning. At nine, I was at the bank to close my account and get that finished. This afternoon, a friend is coming by to take Saga and me to the vet. I've got to get a health certificate for Saga so she can fly on Monday. That done tomorrow will be a day of rest.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're having a great day and getting lots done!

Don Bergquist – 24 November 2007 – Hampton Court, Surrey, UK

No comments: