Monday, September 24, 2007

The Rains

Yes, the autumn brings the rains. Autumn also brings the winds. It is supposed to be windy and rainy all day today. Well, okay, it may not technically be autumn yet, but you'd be hard-pressed to tell from looking outside.

This morning as I awoke, I could hear the sound of the rain blowing against the window and could feel the wet, cold breeze blowing through the room. It is certainly a fall day here in Thames Ditton. That's good though, I have lots to do at the office and really do not need the distraction of wanting to be out and playing on a nice day while I am trying to get things done.

So, I suppose I should finish my breakfast, get Saga Roo to go out and get myself to the office. It's Monday again. (…which means Saturday is only five days away! – What was it mom used to say about "wishing your life away?")

Wherever you are, I hope you have a lovely day – even for a Monday!

Don Bergquist – 25 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: