Thursday, September 27, 2007

No, Cold!

The weather forecasts were right… it has been cold and clear!

There were short bursts of showers yesterday but nothing major. Today it is once again cold and clear! I wish I had put the heat on yesterday. I will be putting it on today. It was really hard to get out of under the duvet this morning.

When I finally did get out and dash across to the windows to shut them, it was chilly! I popped over to the window and dove back under the covers. Ten minutes later I was finally able to drag myself out of the bed and get into the shower. The weather forecasts this morning said that the northern breezes today are binging still colder temperatures. I may even have to wear a light jacket on my bike ride in today.

Saga is funny. When I let her out the past two days, she has tentatively sniffed at the air before going out. I think she is afraid that the outside is wet as well as cold. It isn't, though. It's just cold.

Wherever you are today, I hope you'll have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 27 September 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: