Monday, September 17, 2007

Darkness

It is dark enough that I cannot see Saga Roo at the bottom of the garden. It is about 05:15 and I am in the lounge looking out over the darkened garden and I really cannot see Saga out there. Granted, she may be out there under the bushes at the far end, or over behind the bushes to the left, by the shed, but when she tore-out of the door, I lost sight of her almost immediately.

The mornings are getting darker and I will probably need lights for my ride to the office this morning. Plus, according to the weather report, it is supposed to be cold today. Ah! It must be almost autumn! I am soon going to have to get out a light jacket for my morning ride.

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a lovely day!

Don Bergquist – 17 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: