Friday, September 28, 2007

It's Raining Again

It's cold and wet again this morning. The weather reports say that it will be raining on-and-off all day.

Except for going to work this morning and then to the pub this afternoon for a going away do, there is nothing that I have planned. If I didn't have to go to work this morning, I'd get back into my pajamas and head back upstairs. I am not looking forward to riding into the office in this!

Saga really didn’t want to go outside this morning. When I opened the door and said "Out!" she just looked at me as if to say "Are you nuts? I'm not going out there!"

So I shoved her out the door and closed the door, watching to make sure she got the message. She eventually went and did her thing and came in for breakfast. She's now glowering at me as I write this. (Either that or she thinks that she's getting some of my yogurt.)

Well, I guess at this point I am acting like Saga myself. I think I had better quit stalling and head off to the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you'll have a wonderful day!

Don Bergquist – 28 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

It's Raining Again Lyrics
by Supertramp

Oh, it's raining again
Oh no, my love's at an end.
Oh no, it's raining again
and you know it's hard to pretend.
Oh no, it's raining again
Too bad I'm losing a friend.
Oh no, it's raining again
Oh, will my heart never mend.

You're old enough some people say
To read the signs and walk away.
It's only time that heals the pain
And makes the sun come out again.
It's raining again
Oh no, my love's at an end.
Oh no, it's raining again
Too bad I'm losing a friend.

La, la, la...

C'mon you little fighter
No need to get uptighter
C'mon you little fighter
And get back up again.

It's raining again
Oh no, my love's at an end.
Oh no, it's raining again
Too bad I'm losing a friend.
Oh!Oh!

La, la, la...

C'mon you little fighter
No need to get uptighter
C'mon you little fighter
And get back up again
Oh, get back up again
Oh, fill your heart again...

(It's raining, it's pouring)
(The old man is snoring)
(He went to bed and bumped his head)
(And he couldn't get up in the morning)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Hi, just stop by to see your blog.
This writing is very lovely.
Cheers!

Unknown said...

Many thanks, Ali!

I'm glad you are enjoying reading my blog. It's not much, but it is mine. I was just noticing that in the past three years, my photographic output to the blog has really dropped off…

I must go out and take more pictures. It is not as if I have any dearth of things to shoot around her.

Have a great day!

Don