Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Wet Morning

Okay, today I can stay under the duvet all day if I want. It's cold and wet again. I almost did stay in bed longer. When I rolled-over this morning and saw that it was pissing down rain, I simply rolled back and caught a few more winks.

I've now been up watching the rain for about an hour and enjoying the cool, morning air. I've got the garden door open and am watching the rain in the back garden. Saga has come up to the door and sniffed the air a bit and then went and lay down in the middle of the rug by the door. I am sure that eventually she will get up and go out when she needs to.

The afternoon is supposed to clear-up eventually. When it does, I'll go out for a ride. For right now, I'm content to just sit here, sip my coffee, and listen to the rain falling. It is a peaceful way to spend a morning.

Wherever you are, I hope that your morning is a peaceful one!

Don Bergquist – 29 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: