Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Again

Phew! Some time yesterday while I was at the park with her, Saga found and acquired a new perfume. I have no idea what she found, but she has earned herself a bath!

She hates the water! She hates the cold, she hates the wet… Oh well! There's no reason her week shouldn't start off with something she hates. I'm sorry that I am making her Monday unbearable, and the look of abject misery that she has on her face when the water hits her is pitiful.

But once the bath was over, she was all smiles and grins. She loves daddy and will certainly take the cookies he is offering as payment for the torture. What a mean daddy!

Wherever you are today, I hope your Monday is not too arduous.

Don Bergquist – 10 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: