Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Anniversary

Yesterday was my 18th anniversary with my current company. Cool, eh? I have it on my calendar, but because I am seven hours ahead of my time zone, it didn’t pop-up on my screen until later in the day.

It is hard to believe that I have been here that long. I can still remember my first day, it was a rainy day in Memphis, Tennessee and I showed-up to start my training in the old Cross-over Lane building. It was eye-opening. After having been a user of the system for four years I thought I knew it pretty well… there was so much more that I had to learn. I'm still learning. Life is learning!

Wherever you are today, I hope you're given the opportunity to learn something new!

Don Bergquist – 19 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: