Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Chilly Morning

It is a chilly morning. The newscasts last night all talked about how cold it would get last night. I decided to leave the windows mostly closed last night when I went to bed… looks like that was a good choice.

I originally had thought I would leave the door open while I was writing my morning missive and let Saga come back in (from sniffing every square inch of the garden) at her own leisure. No sooner had I sat down then a chill breeze whipped around my legs and I decided, no! I think I'll close the door.

The heavy cloud cover (which explained why it was so dark yesterday morning) has lifted and the western sky is showing signs of orange over the houses to the east. I think I had best go and find a light jacket to wear into the office today.

Wherever you are today, I hope your day dawns bright and clear!

Don Bergquist – 18 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: