Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lovely Morning!

Saga is pacing the lounge wondering if Daddy is up for good this morning or is heading back to bed. With the exception of the few brief times I was up yesterday (to file some paperwork for the office, and to check my email) in the brief periods of consciousness, I've spent the last thirty-six hours asleep.

I'm feeling much better this morning. The day is chill and lovely. The skies are blue and I think, I'm going to take a nice, relaxing morning and spend it doing not much of anything. I think I need to take the time to recuperate.

I may take a bike ride this afternoon. I will be taking a walk to the park once the dew has had a chance to burn off the grass. (Saga doesn't like wet grass.) Other than that, we'll see what the day has in store for me.

Wherever you are, I hope that you'll have a good day!

Don Bergquist – 15 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: