Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Clouds Part

The morning has dawned cool and clear. The rains of the past few mornings have gone (for the day). I have a few colleagues from the states coming over to stay for the week at the villa. So, this morning I got up and made a big pot of chicken noodle soup and did a little straightening-up.

I really should get out and mow the grass in the back garden. I have not been able to get back there yet this week because of the rain. Perhaps if the weather stays cold as it has been, the grass will figure-out it is fall and go dormant. As it is, the lawn is looking a bit long and shaggy and should really be cut.

Later today I have a project I need to work on, organizing my music files on my computer. I have been using one jukebox program to organize my MP3 files for quite a while. But now that I have an iPod, I am going to be using iTunes to sync to. The problem is that not all the settings that are recorded in my old program transfer.

Later this afternoon, I will also get a bike ride in. But to get any of these things done, I should really quit screwing around with this and get to work.

Wherever you are, I hope you have a great day!

Don Bergquist – 30 September 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: