Friday, October 13, 2006

Triskaidekaphobiacs Beware!

Yes, Friday the thirteenth is here. And on a lovely day like today, what is there that could possibly go wrong? The morning is a bit cool and foggy, but the day was perfect for a nice ten-mile ride into the office.

My co-worker who shares the early morning arrival time with me was a bit surprised that I didn't get into the office at my usual 06:30. But I jut couldn't help it! It was so nice out today that I had to ride.

Now that it is lunch time, I have made myself a bit of lunch, and have decided to work straight through. The day looks like it is just getting better and better. I am going to go for a nice long ride so I am leaving early.

I hope wherever you are today you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist - 13 October 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: