Sunday, October 15, 2006

Another Perfect Day!

Could a weekend be any more perfect? This morning, I popped some laundry into the machine and headed out to have my ride. It is just such a gorgeous day!

My friends gathered for lunch today. We first met-up at a local pub for a round of ales and then headed over to Le Petit Nantais for lunch. It was a great time. Eight of us had a wonderful lunch (that lasted most of the afternoon) and then headed back to The Albion for a few more before heading home.

It's now getting time for me to be heading up to bed. I suppose I should post this and hit the sack. Ah! If weekends were only one day longer, they'd be half again as fun!

I hope that wherever you are today, you've had a wonderful day!

Don Bergquist - 15 October 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: