Friday, October 27, 2006

Just a short entry today...

Hello all!

I have only a few minutes today to finish everything I want to get done before I have to head out to the office. I've got a load of laundry about to finish spinning that will need to be hung so it will be dry this afternoon when I get home. I have to empty the dishwasher and perhaps have a bite of breakfast.

This is the weekend I am headed off to The Netherlands. I'll write some entries whilst I am over there, but as I am not even shutting down my PC for the weekend (I'm leaving it at the office) I'll have no way of posting whilst out of the UK. I will upload any pictures I take and the blog entries on Monday when I return to the office.

Oh, for those of you who do not know about my trip yet, I discovered when looking at my Frequent Flier statement that I would make Gold premier status on my airline of choice is a tantalizingly short time. So I have decided to do a few short hops to neighboring countries for the next couple (few) weekends to make-up the difference. Gold status gives me a higher premium on the miles that I fly and give me more chance of getting upgraded when I fly.

So this weekend I am going to Amsterdam. Depending on how this trip goes, I may go to Copenhagen next weekend. Anyway, I'm off to hang-up laundry and make breakfast

I hope wherever you are, you are having a great day today!

Don Bergquist - 27 October 2006 - East Molesey, Surrey, UK

No comments: