Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Who Knew?

Who knew it would be so much work to move my photo sharing from one service to another? I guess I should have known… I have a couple thousand pictures that I want to share… (and that doesn't count the couple hundred old photo archives!)

I hope that you've had a chance to pop over to my frost lake galleries on SmugMug… it's some work but definitely worth it… I think it is a much more user-friendly interface; both from the point of view of the visitor and from the point-of-view of the host.

Plus, with the ability for me to customize the look-and-feel, I can more closely integrate it with my blog and my website. So, I'm continuing to work on it a few hours a week until I have all the pictures uploaded. Keep checking back, there should be updates often.

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a chance to work on one of your hobbies today!

Don Bergquist – April 09, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: