Thursday, April 03, 2008

Snowy Morning

Isn’t it amazing how the weather in Colorado yo-yos in the springtime? Yesterday was overcast and cold… the weather has been deteriorating for the past couple days and then this morning, as Saga and I left for our morning stroll in the park, it was spitting heavy, thick, wet flakes. The snow was mixed with ice pellets and rain.

It was a miserable walk; the paths were wet and slushy. I was glad to get back into the house and get into some dry clothing. I now have a nice, hot cup of coffee and am about to start my PC and get to work. I’ve brought some writing assignments home with me to work on today and tomorrow so I had best get to it.

Wherever you are this morning, I hope your day starts-out well!

Don Bergquist – April 03, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: