Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Lovely Morning

So here I am, up early, reading my email, getting ready to go to the office and wondering what verbal prank I can pull today. It's April Fool's Day and there has to be a joke I can pull on my readers. The problem is that I can’t think of a thing.

I had thought of writing about the avalanche that had buried Saga while we were walking this morning, or the flood created by the sudden melting of the massive snow pack. I had considered talking about the UFO that landed on the greenbelt and started a string of cow mutilations, but nothing was subtle enough. Nothing that subtle panache that I am so known for.

So, I have decided to just play it straight, and tell you about the lovely sliver moon, the wispy clouds that are clinging-on after yesterday's snow left the area and the chill in the air. Yes. It is a lovely day.

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a lovely morning.

Don Bergquist – March 32, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: