Saturday, April 05, 2008

Laid Back Weekend

Well, that’s a nice start! Last evening, I went out to see some friends at a local bar. (God! I wish we had pubs here.) We had a few beers, chatted and caught-up. These are some friends that I have not seen yet since returning from the UK. It was nice. I got back around midnight and Saga and I took a walk. She actually wanted to walk around the lake, so it was well after one by the time we got back.

This morning, I decided we deserved a bit of a lie-in, so I didn’t even try and get out of bed before eight. Once roused, Saga and I took a nice, long walk. I think this afternoon I am going to get in a bike ride, but there is one thing that has to happen first… Saga and I are going to that evil place where she will be subjected to the humiliation of getting a B-A-T-H!

I know she is going to hate me by this afternoon so I’ll let her cool off as I ride my bike!

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a pleasant day to look forward to!

Don Bergquist – April 05, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: