Thursday, April 10, 2008

It Never Rains…

…Then it pours!

In what is apparently a move of solidarity for the printer, my PC has chosen to also go on strike… Luckily, I have back-ups of all my important files, it is now just a matter of time to get my PC down to someone to look at it and try to determine what the problem is.

What happened was when I turned-on my PC this morning, There was no activity. The power light blinked at me once, and then nothing. Damn and blast! I hope this will not be too expensive to fix!

Ah! Well, at least I have my Laptop that I bought for my trip to London as an emergency back-up system…

Wherever you are today, I hope all system are operating within the manufacturer's specified ranges!

Don Bergquist – April 10, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: