Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot!

There's an old adage that you never know what you've had until it's gone. Ah! How true it is! With the water heater being on the fritz, I have not been able to take a dependable, hot shower that lasts as long as I care to stand there with the hot water pouring over me. It had only been a few days since I could take a shower but, oh! How I missed it!

The experience has led me to think of the other things, the simple things, that I have perhaps taken for granted...

I'm resolved to enjoy the things around me that make life good; things like my friends, my family, the little things I enjoy. It's better to appreciate them than to miss them. So to all of you who may read this: Thanks for making life a pleasure! You guys know who you are! The time we spend together is great. Thank you! Let's get together again real soon!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you will take a moment to appreciate the things around you!

Don Bergquist - April 30, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: