Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome To Frost Lake!

Greetings all! I hope that this Tuesday finds you all well and happy. Today's blog entry is to announce that I have been working on my website. Over the weekend I added a page to my website, added a couple "gee whiz" features, and did a bit of reformatting on the site in general.

You'll also find that in my photo gallery, my South Africa gallery has been totally updated and all the choice shots from my African adventure have been uploaded to the site. I'm continuing to add to my gallery on a daily basis and expanding the website every chance I get. I'll soon be adding an archive page which you can access if you want to see all the photos I have uploaded to my old photo sharing site. (That’s all the photos, not just "the good ones." You get the wheat and the chaff!)

Please, stop by my photo gallery; if you enjoy your visit, why not sign the guestbook while you're there! If you have comments, suggestions, or requests, please email me.

I hope that today, wherever today finds you, you have some accomplishment you can celebrate.

Don Bergquist – March 25, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Don! This is Jerry, back from the UK. Nice site update!

Unknown said...

Hey, Jerry!

Glad to hear you're back from the UK! I hope you had a great time in The UK!

Thanks. Glad that you like the updates. I'm having fun with it!

djb