Saturday, March 22, 2008

Early Morning

Yes, it is the weekend again. (Yeah!) I do believe I will start it out with a nice, long, lie-in! The weather is (according to last night’s predictions) supposed to be horrible. I have nothing scheduled, no projects that have to be done, nothing to keep me from snoozing all day if that is what I want to do!

It’s just after three and I am wide awake… Saga and I have gone for a walk in the hopes that it will give me the desire to go back to bed and sleep a while. I’m not sure why I am awake. It’d not like I didn’t sleep well, but I awoke really early.

Well, while I am up, I guess I could go on a grocery run – this is the best time, all I have to deal with is the stocking teams; there is no fear of having to deal with crowds of people trying to get to the registers.

Perhaps when I get back I will lay on the couch with Saga and watch some infomercials… (But wait! There’s More!) That should put me to sleep.

Wherever you are this morning, I hope that you are having a great morning!

Don Bergquist – March 22, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: