Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

It was a lovely (if somewhat schizophrenic) weekend. The snow was all melted away by the time I finished my Sunday morning housework routine; washing the dishes from the party, straightening-up my bedroom and my office, vacuuming, the normal weekend drudgery…

I did head out and visit a couple garden centers. One has a big sign out advertising that they will have their annuals on display next weekend! I cannot wait! I'm not going to actually buy any yet, I made that mistake on year… the year I did spring planting twice!

This morning I awoke to a fresh snowfall… the weather reports say it will be changing to rain by midmorning. Well that's good! We need all the moisture we can get at this point. I know it is sick to say so, but I agree with a friend of mine who is hoping for one of our famous spring blizzards where they measure the snow in Denver in feet rather than in inches.

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a lovely morning!

Don Bergquist – March 31, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: