Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Forward, Sure - But This Is Nuts!

I have no idea why my body clock decided to spring forward with the clocks this weekend, but there it is! My internal alarm, much like normal, decided that I needed to be up before the clock's alarm started to ring…

Unusual was that the time I awoke for the morning was 03:00! Even Saga stared at me as I got out of bed as if her opinion was that I had totally lost it! Oh, I didn't actually get out of bed at three… no! I decided to try and get back to sleep for nearly half an hour before giving-up and getting out of bed.

So here I am. I'm sitting at my desk, drinking my first cup of coffee at a quarter-'til-four and waiting for Saga to want to get out of bed for our walk. Well, it's a good thing I am up early, I have to make my way to the new office for the first time at the normal time; I have no idea how long this will take.

Wherever you are this morning, I hope your day starts out well!

Don Bergquist – March 10, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: